Royal river

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The World We Live In Live from the Royal Albert Hall

First of all: Support The Killers! Please buy the DVD! The DVD is much higher quality than my videos. The DVD is very cheap (only $ 13 for the DVD and CD) I would like to promote the best band in the world! By watching this video, you are obliged to buy the DVD. Dont ban me please. No copyright infringement intended. I dont take advantage, for advertising purposes. Amazon: www.amazon.com Blu-Ray: www.amazon.com Itunes: click.linksynergy.com I have the whole concert. Check out my other vids!DPT4565! Rate, comment, subscribe if you like. Ask me to upload anything in the series Live from the Royal Albert Hall 1st Introduction to Human plus 2nd This Is Your Life 3 Somebody Told Me 4 For Reasons Unknown 5th The World We Live In 6th Joy Ride 7th I Cannot Stay 8th Bling 9th Shadow Play 10 Smile Like You Mean It 11 Losing Touch 12th Spaceman 13th Fairytale Dustland 14th Sam's Town 15th Read My Mind 16th Introduction and Mr. Brightside 17th All These Things That I've Done 18th Encore Sweet Talk 19thThis River Is Wild 20th Bones 21st Jenny Was a Friend of Mine 22nd When You Were Young The World We Live In lyrics That's the world we live in, that I was tired That's the world we live in now, maybe I was wrong, I heard a rumor that you quit that day and age Well, maybe I feel your body was mistaken Bless, bless your soul, pray for peace and self-control I gotta think it's worth without a win, I'm so sanctified and free Well, maybe I'm just learned the wrong lesson andWheels ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DInOiTrFOt8&hl=en

Friends Link : hdtv ratings car tv tuner carl cd monitor consolidation loan refinance student dairy queen franchise aveda skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment